CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Caleb 12- 13 Months in Pictures

Well its been a shamefully long time since I posted pictures of the cuteness so here you go. Mr Caleb in all his pixilated glory. 

He gets so excited over the camera. He starts yelling and babbling excitedly:


And then he starts trying to get the camera!


I love that smile!!

More excited yelling. lol

Maybe if I try for cute and bashful she'll let me have the camera.

Makes me nervous when he walks on the couch like this...

Daddy was givin him raspberries on his neck and he was laughing. 

I love this one. Such a handsome boy!

He's always so optimistic. This time he really will get the camera. He's sure of it...

This face cracks me up. He doesn't like the flash so half the time now I get one shot and then I get nothing but this face. lol

Daddy was givin him raspberries on his belly button. Caleb was laughing. It was adorable.

And more "flash face". lol

Playing with Mommy's water glass.

I love those chubby cheeks.

Ahhh now THIS is a GREAT blackmail picture! lol

0 comments: