CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Caleb Turns 1!!! (Part 1)

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet baby boy!!! Mr. Caleb turned on last week on May 21st! So far our darling over achiever is loved and adored by so many people that we have had THREE, count 'em, THREE birthday parties. And in fact he has one more to go next Saturday!!

The first was with Papa and Grandma in Houston a week before Mr. Caleb's actual birthday. It was such a fun trip (Caleb and I were there for two whole weeks and Adam was about to fly out and join us for one weekend) and deserves its own post. High lights include Leah deciding that Caleb's name should really be pronounced "Kay-Bee" or "KB" for short. It was so dang cute! Adam and I also got to attend my high school reunion, and I got to see my Mommy for Mother's Day. Of course the big event was Mr. KB's birthday party!

Leah was SUPER excited for the party to start!


And Emily was havin' a good time playin with her Daddy!

But first I had to top up Mr. Caleb with a bottle:

Okay now we're all stripped down and ready to go!

At first he was kinda concerned by the flaming cake and all the singing!

Whoa! The light just went out!!

Let's check this thing out...

At first he was just playing with the frosting so I decided to give him a taste...

Oooh! SO THAT's what you do with it!!

And THERE's my boy!!

I think he just might like it!

Yup that's for sure!

Cousin Leah was all sorts of excited about cake and ice cream!


Makin' progress demolishing the cake:

Dang woman! How many pictures are you gonna take?!

He was havin' a good ole time!

Oh! Wait! I found a clean spot on the bottom of the plate!!
Almost done!

Mr. KB, artiste en residence

And now I'm gonna have to break this party's post into two parts because its late and I am TIRED! You should all know I love you that I use blogger cuz its photo uploader is a PAIN.

0 comments: