CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Photo Post: Caleb 9 1/2 - 10 Months

The first two shots here are from a couple weeks ago. He was bein' cute before bed time so I snagged a few photos. 


So smiley and cute!


The rest are from this afternoon. He was just bein' adorable so I grabbed the camera. 


Check out that toofen!! He's so dang cute and such a stinker!



Bein' adorable. 


Everytime he sees the camera he makes a beeline for it so all these shots are super close up because I'm trying to fend him off and take pictures at the same time. 


Distracted by the kitty. 


Okay I'm focused again. Lemme have the camera!


Ah-ha! I almost got it!


I love that little toofen!!


Maybe if I try it from a slightly different angle she'll let me have the camera.


Is he not the cutest little booger you ever saw?? I love those chubby cheeks!!



0 comments: