CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

The First Two Weeks - Part 1

This post is going to be a random sampling of pictures from Caleb's first two weeks. They're not in any particular order.

Adam and Caleb chillin' in the new glider chair.
This boy makes some of the GOOFIEST faces. I love it! So I'm forever trying to catch them on camera. This one is just the first of what I'm sure will be many:
This was just after his first sponge bath at home. I think he looks a tad shell shocked. :)
And this was his first REAL bath (we could actually immerse him in the water) after his belly button and circumcision both healed up. He loved the warm water:
But did NOT like the actual washing bit:
This was his first visit to the pediatrician. Here's me and Caleb in the waiting room:
Getting measured by the nurse:
And weighed:
And here's Doctor Curran with Caleb:

0 comments: