CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Fifth Ultrasound

So I've determined that there are a couple of upsides to being plus sized and pregnant- or at least silver linings. While I may not look like the cute little pregnant ladies - I mostly think I just look fatter - strangers can't TELL that I'm pregnant. This means I don't have strangers coming up and wanting to touch me with out permission or offer horrifying advice. And since I had a friend that actually carried a fly swatter b/c she got so tired of being touched by strangers I consider this to be a bonus. ;) 

The other upside is that there is too much me in the way to use the tape measure to check baby's growth. Sooooo... Oh Darn. We have to have another ultrasound. :D And personally I LIKE to see my baby so here are the latest shots from the ultrasound this morning! He looks perfect - he weighs about 3 lbs now and is about the 60th percentile for length. His heart and brain both look perfect, his heart rate is totally normal and I have the correct amount of amniotic fluid so things look awesome. So with out further ado his new pictures:







0 comments: