CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Painting the Office


So the wonderful guys that helped us move stacked all of our book boxes in the office on the wall where the book cases need to go. So after a couple days of shifting the towers of boxes and getting all the book cases in place I took a minute to take a breather before I started unpacking the book boxes. Thats when I realized it- If I EVER want to paint this room- I have to paint it NOW, before I unpack all the boxes. So we rearranged the room - AGAIN - and painted the two walls that the book cases will go on. Then we'll move everything back and unpack the boxes and then we'll be able to paint the OTHER two walls. So yeah. Progress. 

Of course the largest wall in the office is painted brick. I've never painted brick before. After yesterday I'm not sure I ever want to paint brick again.... This is a pic of me and my fearless friend Rebecca who helped me paint the brick-wall-o-doom. Note that I am covered in paint and she's painting with a baby (don't worry its non-toxic low odor latex paint) and she's spotless. Don't ask me how she does it. 

For those who's monitors may be off the wall color is robins egg blue. The trim got painted bright white today!

0 comments: