CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet the Kittens!

So Adam's Uncle is an attorney and most unusually runs a kitty cat rescue out of his law office. Well, one of their clients found these two 4 week old kittens at one of their construction sites, they'd been abandoned. Well, they need a bit more care than they can do easily so I have offered to foster them. I haven't decided if we will keep them or not. The cool thing about fostering is that it leaves me free to help other kitties in the future. Right now they're called Salt and Pepper but that may change. We'll see. I believe the white one is a boy and the dark one is a girl. Right now they live in a very large dog kennel when not being loved on. 





Its very sad- someone broke BOTH of their tails. Pepper's break is just a little kink towards the end of her tail but Salt's tail is like nothing I've ever seen. Its like a U-bend. The poor thing. But the markings on his head crack me up. Its like he's got a toupee. 

1 comments:

Carroll Farm

very cute babies. you will have to hide them when we come over on Mon. or no one will see my girls! LOL