CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Caleb Moments

So in an effort to blog more frequently - and b/c I want to document some of this in an easier to look back on format than FB I'm going to start posting little mini post of whatever thing Caleb is doing thats making me giggle, stress or snigger about now.

For example:

This kid cracks me up. Whenever he has a full blown melt down (once or twice a week usually) I've found the best way to deal with it is to just put him in his room and close the door and let him just calm down for 5-10 mins and then he's fine. (If you try to talk to him or anything when he's that bent he just gets MORE angry). Well now whenever he gets mad at me - he runs to his room and shuts the door to throw his fit. LOL Some how I'm completely cool with this behavior. Kid sends himself to his room. lol

Also Caleb's phrase of the moment (ever since we got back from our trip) is "Oh no! What happened? Oh! I broke it!" He says this ALL the time and sometimes I just have no clue why.

He's so adorable. He's catching on to manners so now he tells me "Bless you" when I sneeze and "Thank you" and "You're welcome" at the appropriate times. Its really darling.

0 comments: