CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ami Turns 29.... for the first time

Its kinda cool. I just had a birthday and now I will never age again. No.... I'll just have anniversaries of my 29th birthday. I think I can handle this. ;)

So I was fortunate to receive a replacement to my aged camera for my birthday from my very generous parents with the condition that they get lots and lots of pictures of the grandbaby on a regular basis. I will have you know that with in 24 hours of my receiving my gift they received this bunch of pics taken at a little shindig Bill and Jo threw for me at their house!

Be amazed - Caleb photos TWICE in less than a month. I know. I know. Try to contain your excitement. ;)

This here is Mr. Caleb investigating the side yard by the tennis court.


And I was checking out the Macro mode on my new camera by taking pictures of these TINY but GORGEOUS flowers growing up the wall in the side yard.




Mr. Caleb running around the tennis court! Camera also handles action shots nicely.



Caleb got interested in what Mom was doing and tried to scale the fence (with some help from Uncle Mark).


 Tell me thats not one of the cutest faces you've ever seen! You can see whats left of his black eye. Got his first big shiner this week. He was playing on the love seat and totally face planted on the hard back edge of the sofa. Poor Caleb was seriously unhappy until I gave him an ice pack to play with. It was supposed to go on his face but he decided playing with it was a much better option.


And me with my birthday cake:


 The cake was super tasty and very pretty.


Mr. Caleb was playin w/ Aunt Natalie's sun glasses. I think he looks like a cool dude myself...




 Uncle Mark provided a lot of entertainment by thoughtfully unplugging this phone so that Caleb could play with it all he wanted. He had a blast.


0 comments: