CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Last OB Check Up!!

So today was that glorious day... my last dr's appointment before I have the baby! WHOOP!

And the verdict today is:

I am 3+ cm dilated, 80% effaced and still -2 station. So she went ahead and stripped my membranes (not my favorite experience...) and everything is all systems go for the induction Thursday assuming that he doesn't decide to come on his own before then. 

And all I have to say right now is that all these people who are threatening to be sick need to get over it NOW! My husband is home sick from work with the flu today and my sister is at the dr's office and not doing good. This is highly less than acceptable. I'm gonna ground them both if they don't get better in a hurry! I am pregnant - you do NOT want to push me!

So there. 

0 comments: